Ph.D., Software Engineer at Treasure Data.
- Language Skills: Scala (current favorite), Java, C/C++, Ruby, Python, Perl, R, Scheme, OCaml, Z80, etc.
Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- March 2002 : Bachelor of Science (Department of Information Science, Faculty of Science, University of Tokyo, Japan)
- March 2004 : Master of Information Science and Technology (Department of Computer Science, Graduate School of Information Science and Technology, University of Tokyo, Japan)
- April 2005 - March 2007 : Research fellow of the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
- March 2007 : Ph.D. (Department of Computer Science, Graduate School of Information Science and Technology, University of Tokyo, Japan)
- April 2007 - February 2014 : Assistant Professor at Morishita Laboratory, Department of Computational Biology, Graduate School of Frontier Sciences, University of Tokyo.
- March 2014 - June 2015 : Software Engineer at Treasure Data, Inc. (Japan)
- July 2015 - July 2018: Software Engineer at Treasure Data, Inc. (US Headquarters)
- July 2018 - (current): Principal Software Engineer at Treasure Data
Database Management Systems
- Database systems on the cloud
- Query and workload optimization
- Transaction processing
- Database Storage & Indexes
- Cluster computing platform for Genome Sciences
- See also Projects in Genome Sciences
- Biological data management
- Personal genome analysis
- Transcription start sites analysis in C. elegans.